Your mobile field guide to Forest Society forest reservations and trails!
Visitors to Forest Society reservations can now access information about land and trails easily from their mobile devices. Using the OuterSpatial platform, the Forest Society's mobile application is free and available for both iPhone and Android devices. The app includes offline mapping and navigation — and access continues even without a cell phone signal.
Download the app:
Once you've downloaded the app, use this link to go to the "New Hampshire Community" where you will find the Forest Society's maps and content.
Visitors can use the app to:
- plan a visit to a reservation or trail and make the most of a visit once there
- navigate while on trails
- discover new places
- locate parking, restrooms and other features
- access information about ecological, geological and historical points of interest
- receive notifications about hazards, closures and other timely information
- follow outings with interpretive information curated by Forest Society staff
- share experiences and photos and connect with others who love the outdoors
- track progress on the 5 Hikes Challenge following registration
The mobile app is a one-stop tool users can rely on for accurate, up-to-date information on trails and recreation information throughout New Hampshire.